Monday, September 29, 2008

Why Hockey is Better Than Baseball

Major League Baseball playoffs are about to start and, thus, a conflict of interest for yours truly. I love baseball but, to be honest, its tough to be a total fan over the course of a 162 game season. Baseball, like every other sport, gets a lot more interesting during the playoffs and viewership picks up but the problem lies in the fact that the MLB postseason starts right when the NHL regular season starts. I always struggle with what to watch on any given night but recently the question was answered for me in the form of a picture. What do the Stanley Cup Champions do when they win? Thats correct people, drink from the Cup. I don't think this is what Lord Stanley had in mind...

The worst part is that the Tampa Bay Rays didn't even win the World Series. This is just for winning the pennant. Mark my words, this disgrace will cost them.

No comments: