Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Population of Pominville Jumps to 26.5 Million

Thats correct folks, my boy Jason Pominville is now locked up through 2013-14. This great news. Now I can continue to wear my sweater with pride. Hopefully with a long-term deal signed the Sabres will not hesitate to name him full time captain. The terms of the deal are 5 years at $5.3 million per. As excited as I am for this extension I cant help but think back two summers when a similar deal was offered to Chris Drury and somehow the Sabres brass managed to screw it up. I love Jason Pominville and he is my favorite player in the NHL today but I would take Chris Drury over him any day for that money. Now I feel bad for ending an exciting post on a somewhat depressing note so heres a picture to make up for it...

No comments: